Jeff is committed to protecting the rights and liberties of all Americans. Since its creation, our nation has come a long way in the march toward equality and fairness, but there is still much work to be done. All Americans deserve the opportunity to live, work, and succeed without facing discrimination.
- Merkley Slams Filibuster that Blocks Equal Pay Legislation
- Merkley Statement on Ferguson, MO
- President Signs Merkley-Backed Executive Order Banning LGBT Job Discrimination
- Merkley: ENDA Executive Order Empowers Millions to Go to Work Free of Discrimination
- Merkley Celebrates Landmark Ruling Creating Marriage Equality in Oregon
- On Equal Pay Day, Merkley Calls for Renewed Action
- Merkley Leads Over 200 Members of Congress in Calling for Executive Order Protecting LGBT Workers from Workplace Discrimination