Jobs and the Economy
Nothing is more important to growing and strengthening the middle class than creating good-paying jobs. We must make smart investments in infrastructure and support Made in Oregon manufacturing in order to create the good jobs Oregon needs.
- Policy changes needed to reverse economic inequality in U.S.
- Merkley Slams Filibuster that Blocks Equal Pay Legislation
- Merkley Pledges to Continue Fighting for Critical Dredging Funds for Small Ports
- Merkley Leads Senators’ Call for USPTO to Improve Patent Quality, Pave Way for Innovation
- Merkley Slams Republican Filibuster of Bring Jobs Home Act
- Merkley backs Commerce Department ruling to give American manufacturing companies a fair shot against illegally-subsidized Chinese solar imports
- Merkley Urges Congress to Close Tax Loopholes that Ship Jobs Overseas, Bring Back Jobs to U.S. Soil