Help with Federal Agencies

Dealing with large bureaucracies can be confusing and frustrating. Whether you are dealing with a federal or state agency, your local city or county government, or even a bank or insurance company, Jeff and his staff stand ready to help you. If you have questions about government programs, need help with a benefit application you have submitted, or have a consumer complaint, we will provide as much help and information as we can. If we are unable to directly intervene on your case, we will put you in touch with someone who can.

Jeff's dedicated staff of Constituent Service Representatives stands ready to help Oregonians on finding answers and solutions to whatever questions or problems they have. Below, you will see a list of topics that we are frequently asked to help Oregonians with.

Clicking on one of these topics will bring up an online form you can submit to request assistance.

Jeff and his staff can assist you with a wide range of topics, including:

Completing this online form will also generate a privacy release for you to print and fill out. Please understand that federal privacy laws prohibit any federal agency from sharing information about you–even with Jeff or his staff–without your written authorization. Printing, signing, and returning that completed privacy release will provide your written authorization.

Jeff's office can help you if you are an Oregon resident. If you are a resident of another state, we can help you get in touch with a Senator or Representative who represents you in Congress.

We look forward to assisting you.