Health Care and Health Insurance
Oregonians deserve dependable, high-quality healthcare. If you or someone you know is having difficulty with a healthcare or health insurance issue, Jeff's office can assist you in answering your questions and resolving it.
Please select one of the following links that best describes the help you are seeking. You’ll be directed to another page with an online form. Please fill out the online form and then print the corresponding privacy release. Send your completed privacy release to Jeff's Portland office, and a member of our Constituent Services Team will get back to you to discuss how we can best help you.
- If you need help obtaining health care or health insurance
- If you already have a health insurance plan through a private insurance company
- If you need help with Medicare, Medicaid, or the Oregon Health Plan
- If you need help with Cover Oregon
- If you are a military service member or a veteran and you need help with the VA medical system, Tricare, or other military health care or health insurance
- If you need help with any other health care or health insurance issues
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free program) in order to generate and print out the privacy release for your signature. If you are unable to print this privacy release form, please call our Portland office after completing the online form. We will be happy to mail you a paper copy of a privacy release form for you to use.