- Helping You
- For Veterans
Oregon veterans have served our country honorably and sacrificed a great deal to protect our nation. It’s important to Jeff that Oregon veterans always have access to the educational opportunities, health care services and jobs assistance they deserve. Below you will find helpful links and resources for Oregon veterans. If you have a question about a federal program, or are having problems with a federal agency, please visit the Military and Veterans casework section of the website.
Oregon veterans should have access to quality health care services in their local communities. To find a veterans health care clinic near you, visit the Department of Veterans Affairs Website.
Federal Resources for Veterans
State Resources for Veterans
- Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs »
- State Veterans’ Benefits »
- Resource Guide for Veterans’ Benefits »
- Health Care Services and Benefits »
- Education Benefits »
- ORVET Home Loans »
- Veterans Service Organizations »
- Oregon National Guard Reintegration and Service Member Support
- Oregon Partnership's Military Helpline